Relationship, be it with self or others hold importance in an individual life. A bad relationship makes a person vulnerable in every aspect of his life. It affects his physical and mental well being. Relationship and marital counselling is offered to support people in relationship who may be considering separation or seeking improved intimacy and understanding. In couples counselling, the relationship is the focus, although each partner should also expect to focus on self-improvement and self-awareness.
- Relationship with Self
- Relationship with Parents, Siblings and Others
- Relationship with Friends
- Relationships with Work place colleagues
- Marital Relationships
- Parents Child Relationship
- Teacher Student Relationship